Become an Official Venue
If you are a brewery, brewpub, bar, restaurant, homebrewing supply store or homebrewer and would like to participate in ABQ Beer Weekplease fill out the form below and let us know which events you would be interested in participating in! If you are a brewery interested in participating in ABQ Blues & Brews, please register here: BREWERY REGISTRATION
ABQ Beer Week spans 10 days of craft beer glory from May 25 - June 4, 2017. During this week, we want to help you support and spread your love of craft beer at your establishment.
The time is now to register your ABQ Beer Week event.
How do I submit my event?
Fill out the form below and then pay to list your event here.. If you require assistance, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to keep ABQ Beer Week fun and entertaining for attendees we have some event guidelines that need to be met in order to participate.
1. Events should be focused on craft beer brands and brewers. Please focus on local, regional, national or international craft beer.
2. Events need to unique, engaging, educational, entertaining and/or a departure from the norm.
The event does not have to be large, but it does have to be beer-related and add something to Beer Week. For example, $1 off pints is not something we think adds value to Beer Week.
We will review each event submission and let you know if it does not meet our guidelines. Events that will likely not be approved are events you already promote on a weekly basis - i.e. happy hour or drink specials.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
There are multiple ways you can join the fun! Depending upon how many events and how many venues you represent there is a good option for you. If you need some assistance in choosing the right option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: $30 per event listing
Option 2: Venue Fee of $150, you can host as many events as you would like at 1 venue. Add an additional taproom/venue for $50 or include all off-site venues for $300
Option 3: If you are a distributor and would like to register multiple venues and multiple breweries the fee is $400 for unlimited event listings.
Pay for your listings HERE
What do I get for participating in ABQ Beer Week?
- Permission to use ABW logo
- Opportunity to sell ABW Pint Glasses
- Official ABW Window Decal
- Your event is promoted as an official event on the ABQ Beer Week website, Facebook, and Twitter
- Your event has the opportunity to be included in the ABQ Beer Week press release and local media
- The ABQ Beer Week support pack is yours, which includes ABQ Beer week flyers, posters and promotional materials for your use
- You get to share the love and appreciation of craft beer with ABQ’s craft beer community. Win/win!
I want to participate but I can’t think of anything to do! Help?
Here are just a few examples of events that have been a big success (and great fun) in the past.
- Beer & food pairings
- Beer & sports activities
- Cooking with beer
- Homebrew club events
- Brewery tours
- Beer crawls
- Beer & dessert pairings
- Beer & music events
- Beer education classes & brewing demos
- Marketing, writing & brewing panels
- Educational seminars for industry professionals
Save the Dates for 2017:
February 21: Deadline for submitting ABQ Beer Week events for first run of advertising
April 3: Final deadline for submitting ABQ Beer Week events for event brochure
May 25-June 4: ABQ Beer Week
May 28: ABQ Blues & Brews. The annual opening festival featuring craft beer, blues bands at Sandia Resort & Casino. Register here.
For questions and help signing up, contact email@example.com